Roadhouse Camper - RV Camping FAQS
RV & Camper FAQS
Welcome to the Roadhouse Camper & RV "Frequently Asked Questions" page. Our staff of RV camping experts have put strived to provide answers to some of the more common questions consumers have about almost anything related to owning an RV and camping.
Road Trip Tips
- How can I find out about road conditions, construction and detours that might affect my trip?
- Is there a checklist that I should use before my trip?
- What does the term "Class A" mean?
- What type of features should I look for when buying an RV?
- Which RV style is the best for me?
RV Care and Upkeep
- Should I wax or detail my RV and if so, how often?
- What is the best method of de-winterizing my RV?
- What is the best way to clean and maintain my RV AC unit?
RV Rules of Thumb
- Can my vehicle tow an RV?
- What type of driver's license do I need to drive a motorhome?
- What type of driver's license is needed to tow an RV?